Sunday, November 7, 2010

DJ 24

Hester and Pearl

Pearl is growing older and wiser. She is noticing similarities between the 'A' on Hester's chest, and the hand always over Dimmesdale's. She knows there is something she hasn't been told. Hester kinda asks if she knows about the scarlet letter in a way, and when she finds out she knows this much, she is surprised at both her daughter's intelligence, and persistance. Pearl eggs-on Hester for days, asking what the letter means.

I keep saying that Pearl is trying to get Hester and Dimmesdale to confess their sin. This is another example of that. I think that if god sent Hester something through Pearl. We've established that Pearl, at this point, is a spirit made from nature, am I right? (Yes, I am always right) I think that Pearl is being used as a body for a spirit's mission. I think that God sent a spirit to get Hester and Dimmesdale to confess their adultery, and teach them both a lesson. Be truthful about yourself, and other's will be truthful about themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment